dimanche 14 février 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY FROM FRANCE

Happy Valentine's day to you dear friends of all around the world, from France.

I found sometimes ago these lovely vintage photos from 19th century.
It is a tryptique telling us the train trip to "The sweet land of love" of two strangers.

The legend said "Alone, at last !"

Have the most beautiful Sunday of your life dear friends.

16 commentaires:

lunedreams a dit…

so charming!

The Joy of Nesting a dit…

And a most Beautiful Valentine greeting to you Esthernita!!

As it is late evening for you I hope you and your little family had a most wonderful day and weekend together!!! I will have you in my thoughts during the week as the Big Move starts

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.

PS When you have time for a break stop by mi casa I have a little Valentine for all my Little Sisters:)

Sharon a dit…

Happy Valentine's Day to you, dear one!

stregata a dit…

Love the cards!!! I hope you had a wonderful day full of love, dear Véro!

sasha + max studio a dit…

Happy Valentines day to you, and hugs to your sweet kitten. What adorable cards !

Riki Schumacher a dit…

Oh Esther, these are adorable. Thank you so much for posting, and Happy Valentine's Day to you too. Riki xoxo

Diane a dit…

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day my friend =)
Love, love the photos!
xoxox

The Joy of Nesting a dit…

OH MY GOD RONITA!!!!!

PLEASE forgive this exceedingly confused woman. I can only blame an attack of PMMLS (post menopause memory loss syndrom)!!!!! Although you must admit it's quite easy to forget which little French Sister's blog I'm on. You both though in very different ways are so very gifted and talented, beautiful and gentle of soul!! I would be quite blessed and happy to have even a quarter of your abilities!!!

Thank you so very much for choosing to be a part of my life and allowing me to be a kindred sister!!

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.

Cindy a dit…

Vero
I hope your Valentine's was a sweet one...love these vintage pictures you found!

Riki Schumacher a dit…

Apparently I too called you Esther! So very sorry Vero. I am under such stress right now, have a sick doggie, and I'm not thinking clearly. And getting organized for this trip to Houston, whew. Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. You are an angel. Again, love your pictures of your home, so beautiful!! Take care, hugs, Riki

Manuela a dit…

I love these vintage fotography - I bought some in Paris last month, I could buy all of them :-). They have such a nostalgic look and a very charming sense of humour.
Hope you had a sweet Valentine.
♥ Manuela

Unknown a dit…

Just love the photos, sweet Vero! Thanks for sharing!
Lots of love, Sanda xx

Riki Schumacher a dit…

Hi Vero, I'm ready for France!! Thank you for stopping by and posting about my being published. You are such a sweetie. It is a thrill. Do you get the magazine over there? Take care Vero, big hug. Riki

Diana a dit…

Your old photos are so very sweet, Vero. I do hope that you had a lovely Valentine's Day! and that each day is filled with loving moments for you.
Take care
Diana

Riki Schumacher a dit…

Hi Vero, thank you so much for the kind words. I love your visits. Send me your address and I'll get one sent off to you! Then you can see the magazine in person. Take care, Riki

Cinnamon Jewellery a dit…

Hi,
You left a comment on my blog about LOS.
I sometimes reheat the solution in the microwave if I need to use it again the same day to save making up some more. It usually still works but does tend to lose it's powers after a a few hours.
I'm now following your blog :D
Tracy